Winter Family

Winter Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we drove over to a fun place called Calloway Gardens here in Georgia. It is an amazing garden of trees and flowers with miles upon miles of bike trails going through them. It was the most beautiful and relaxing ride. Granted it was almost 100 degrees outside, but in the shade it wasn't so bad. (I think I am finally getting a bit used to it) After a hard bike ride they have a lake with a wonderful beach that you can cool down at. The kids had a blast!!



Inside the butterfly coliseum looking at all the beautiful butterflies. They had many fun stops like this along the bike trail.





2 comments:

Julie Freeman said...

I miss you guys - thanks for sharing. I'm glad you are finding ways to enjoy the 100 heat. We are still freezing up here :) It might turn to summer one of these days. Maybe you took it with you :)

Angela Zweifel said...

Are you ever going to look miserable without us? Just kidding. I am glad you are all so happy. I wish I could move away just like you. It looks fun.