Winter Family

Winter Family

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Coca-Cola

Last weekend our wonderful Grandpa Winter came for a quick visit and we took him up to Atlanta to the Coca-Cola factory. It was a very cool place and we came out well hydrated with all their coca-cola products. Thanks for the visit Grandpa! We love you!!
Cody in down-town Atlanta. He has been very into his batman cape again and refusing to take it off EVER! It kind of bugs me, but he is cute.



The girls first day of school (ok second, but don't tell. The first day was a little too hectic and I forgot the camera. ) I can't believe I have a 5TH grader and a 1ST grader. How did I get so OLD?!

2 comments:

Julie Freeman said...

I can only imagine how much you can't stand the batman cape - but I LOVE it!!! He is so cute. School already?!? Man your kids are cute!

Jaylene said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who forgets to take pictures on the first day of school. You are a nice Mom to let Cody walk around like that...it is cute and funny.