Winter Family

Winter Family

Monday, October 3, 2011

New Camera

O.K., since Justin got me this new camera I must say we are a little picture crazed!!!!!  I have never taken so many pictures of so many different things in my life!!  Downloading all the shots that used to take seconds now takes almost an hour!!!  So I choose a few but if you get bored you don’t have to look at them all :)

AIR FORCE ACADEMY GAME

We attended an AFA game a couple weekends ago and Paige was lucky enough to perform a cheer and dance at the half time show.  It was a lot of fun, something we will defiantly make a routine of doing.

IMG_0341

IMG_0384 IMG_0417

How many college games can say that at every home game they fly planes overhead and parachuters jump out and land center field?!  Very cool.

IMG_0338

Just thought I’d throw in a cute picture of Cody helping me cook.  I’m telling you TOO MANY PICTURES!

IMG_0464

SKATING PARTY

Paige had a skating birthday party this weekend so we all went to join in the fun…..

IMG_0495

IMG_0499

IMG_0506

IMG_0508

Cody tried skating for about 10 seconds before he fell and decided that was enough.  We just hung out and watched for the rest of the time.

IMG_0503

No comments: