Winter Family

Winter Family

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year

So it's a new year and I have resolved to start my blog that Justin has created for me months and months ago. If you know me well you know that I am terrible about taking pictures and saving precious memories of my family. Perhaps doing this will help me to be better at that, and all my friends and family can watch and judge me as I try. :) Thanks to all that have wonderful blogs that I love to look at to give me this incentive.


Christmas was fantastic this year. Thanks mom and dad for a great visit. The kids had fun snowmobiling and sledding. Of course I have no pictures of these events, but it's a new year now, remember, and I'm going to do better. The kids loved their presents, and the boxes they came in were a big hit as well. They played in their "houses" for days until I was able to sneak them out to the trash.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your work. So professional.

Julie Freeman said...

Yeah Wendy! I'm excited to see you on the blog bandwagon! Boxes are the best presents!

The Williams Family said...

It looks great! I love blogging about my family and seeing what my friends are up to. We missed you this Christmas. XOXO, Di

Norris Fam said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this day! How can you not take tons of pictures with kids as cute as those? Glad you had a good Christmas!