Winter Family

Winter Family

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our fun-filled weekend

We had a fun weekend at the Winter household so I thought I would share some pictures with you. We started off Friday with a Family Movie Night featuring "Horton Hears a Who". We have done many Family Movie Nights in the past but Cody was always very disruptive and we would usually end frustrated, so we gave them up for a while. We resurrected the idea and had a lot of fun. He did make it through a good 30-40 minutes of the movie before his craziness started, but that's o.k. Movie night is fun because I buy TONS of candy and popcorn and we cuttle in blankets and pillows together. Talk about my kind of night!!

Saturday was adventurous with Alexa's first basketball game of the season (no pictures because I had the camera with Paige- tune in next week for those) and Paige had her ballet recital. Early morning ballet practice, afternoon basketball game, and evening ballet performance makes for one tiring day.


(Paige is the one on the end dancing as Belle to "Beauty and the Beast")

Today was church, not anything different or exciting, but I took pictures of the girls in their brown dresses from Grandma Winter so she could see them.


2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I know I haven't seen you guys in FOREVER, but look how grown up Alexa looks in that brown dress. I know Kallie is getting bigger, but for some reason in my mind Alexa should still be 5 years old. Both of them are so beautiful!

Angela Zweifel said...

I just have to say those dresses are beautiful! I love brown, it's my favorite color actually. Paige looks so grown up and gorgeous in her ballet photos as well. You have such photogenic children!