Winter Family

Winter Family

Monday, February 2, 2009

Cody's 2!!

What a weekend!! My little man is now two years old! No more babies in this household. We had a fun CAR party that the girls loved decorating for. I must say Cody could have really cared less though. The fun was more for the rest of us than him. We did go out to dinner that night and Cody did entertain us with a good gag on his food and vomit all over the restaurant table. As my friend Angela would say "it was AWESOME!" By the end of the day I was glad Cody was two and now life could go back to normal.
So most of these shots are a little blurry. Sorry. I don't claim to be the best photographer. At least they are getting taken. That's big news in our family.

So here are the girls "helping" Cody open his gifts. They are always close by to help their baby brother......

And last but not least I took some pictures of Alexa's SECOND basketball game since I missed the first. (I know I'm the best mom ever) She sure does love to play even though she is the shortest girl out their. What she lacks in height she makes up for in energy!!

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

I'm sure it was fun to have a Car's party instead of a princess party for a change! And I'm sorry I had to laugh about the vomit at the restaurant...sorta glad I wasn't there for that one!

Happy Birthday little man!

Angela Zweifel said...

I just have to say this is the most AWESOME post I have ever read. Thanks! It brought a smile to my face after a long day. Sorry abou the vomit thing. That brings back several memories with Jackson. Kids will be kids.