Winter Family

Winter Family

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FHE

So I don't claim to be the best at keeping up with the F.H.E. in our household, but lately we have been doing very well and loving it. But I did drop the ball this past Monday with nothing planned so we resorted to the same ol' stories from the Friend. Then I decided to teach the kids the chicken dance and the macarana dance and let me tell you it was a BIG HIT!! The kids had so much fun and Justin and I were laughing our heads off. If you ever have nothing to do I suggest doing this with your kids. Here's a few shots of the action.....


The Macarana...(please ignore Cody's thunder thighs)





The Chicken dance...






Then some High School Musical music came on and some serious break dancing went down. Did I ever tell everyone that Justin is a pro break dancer?! He took lessons as a youngster. I think my kids inherited his moves!


Here is Paige and Cody doing "the worm"



Alexa doing some hand stand thing, it did look pretty cool....


1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

That's it...I'm coming to your house for FHE! You guys have WAY more fun than we do!