Winter Family

Winter Family

Thursday, February 19, 2009

PERFECT

So yesterday was probably one of the most terrible, horrible days of my life!! Many thing happened to stress me out and worry me. I don't say this to complain (maybe get some sympathy because I know we all have these days) but just to show you that the day didn't start good nor did it end good. I was cutting Cody's hair at the end of the day and the guard on the clippers fell off and well...........

Perfect ending to a perfect day!!!

3 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Sorry about the bad day! But at least his hair will grow back :)

Julie Freeman said...

So hilarious! I did that to Matt once and he had a reverse mowhawk up the back of his head. We teased his Mom that he had been in a terrible accident and we drew stitches and blood in his hairless track. She about fainted. I am sorry that you had a bad day. Send your girls on over!!

Angela Zweifel said...

It's not so bad. That is why I have Jeff cut the kiddos hair, even though he HATES every minute of it. Just tell Justin, you are retiring.