Winter Family

Winter Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our get-away weekend

So Justin and I had a great weekend away for Valentine's Day in Salt Lake City together. My wonderful parents took our children (thanks again mom and dad!) and we went for a skiing adventure. We went away on a cruise last year without children for the first time and promised ourselves a yearly trip away by ourselves. I recommed it to anyone if you can. So this weekend ski trip was ours for this year. It was beautiful, and despite the little setback of Justin's ski's being stollen, it was great to reconnect and get away.
Grandma and Grandpa still had snow so the kids enjoyed a little bit of sledding. Fun for all!!

1 comment:

Julie Freeman said...

Yeah I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend. I can't wait to hear all about it!