Winter Family

Winter Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

Church callings...

So I have received my new calling in this ward, and it is activity chairperson. I hate to say that I am not too excited about this calling. Hopefully it will grow on me. Ward parties have really never been my favorite thing and here I am in charge of them all!! And to top it off this ward seems to be die hards about their social events and expects many and great activities. I still don't know anyone in the ward really and am not sure what traditions this ward has with its past activities. Anyway, enough of my terrible murmuring and on to why I even mention this. I NEED HELP!! If anyone has any memorable activities that were great, send them my way. If anyone has any suggestions to help me out in my planning- send that my way. Anything and everything would be great. Thanks to you all.

1 comment:

Julie Freeman said...

Oh Wendy I'm so sorry that has to be a calling that I would dread too. You will do awesome though!