Winter Family

Winter Family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cody's 3!!!

So my little baby boy is now three! How in the world did I get so OLD?! We had a great weekend celebrating with him. We took time on Saturday to go to a kids play place which the kids had a blast at, and continued the festivities Sunday (his actual birthday) with presents and cake and pure 'spoil the boy all day and let him get away with murder.' I know, I know, not much different than a normal day. But fun none the less.

I know he doesn't seem to be smiling in these pictures, but he did have a lot of fun I promise!

So I thought I should throw in this shot of what my boy looks like most of the time. We have been potty training him (again) for the last week and it is going fabulous. However we haven't always been putting pants on him due to occasional accidents and the constant pulling up and down of them. He did recently fall in love with a batman/superman cape that our wonderful old neighbor (thanks Julie) gave us and wears it constantly!! Here's the result.....

.

Presents and car cake-life is good!!

Happy birthday little boy! We Love You!

1 comment:

Julie Freeman said...

That is so funny because i saw the cape and thought, "hey I have one like that, I should have given it to Cody" I even read Julie and thought what a nice friend. Forgot it was me!?! hee hee.