Winter Family

Winter Family

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Violin Success!!

O.K., so all I can say is that I am a genius!! (besides the fact that I had to spell check genius) As some of you know I tried to be Alexa's violin teacher in the past with no success. We just clashed too much. But with no luck at finding ANYONE down here that even plays the violin other than myself, we had no choice. So I decided to go with good ol' bribery. IT WORKED! I give them violin dollars for every day they practice well and they get to buy prizes out of my special prize basket. The girls actually fight over who gets to practice first each day. I told them they don't have to practice on the weekends but the beg to. AMAZING! Again, I am a genius!
Alexa with her first purchase from the violin store. :)

1 comment:

Norris Fam said...

Maybe I should try that with our "piano lessons"...anything's better than how it's going right now.