Winter Family

Winter Family

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year, New hopes, New resolutions (kind of)

Hello everyone out west! I hope all the holidays were great! Here we are in a new year and our hopes are it's going to be a good one! Last year was kind of a tough one for our family with Justin's unemployment, my full time employment, house selling and moving (twice), his re-employment in the east and leaving his family behind for a couple of months, and now we are finally back together, although Georgia was not somewhere we imagined ourselves to be. It's growing on us however and we are just happy to be a functioning family once again.

So I hate to admit it but my New Years resolution is again the same as last years. Can't I learn!? I resolve to document my family life better with more pictures and a better upkeep on my blog. Living out here away from family and friends I think will give me motive. So here's a few picts of us moving into our home (which I love)

Justin picked out this home without me and I must admit I was a little uneasy about what the results would be, but job well done honey!! :)
It's amazing the entertainment that a box will give your kids while you are busy moving in.

We love you all and miss you VERY much! I'll keep in touch better this year, I just know it! We wish everyone the best and know it's going to be a fabulous year for us all! HAPPY NEW YEAR.

4 comments:

Julie Freeman said...

What a beautiful home! I just wish we could move it back next door. WE miss you guys but we are so happy for you.

Alissa said...

Wendi- your house looks so nice! We really miss you guys, but I know that you will make some fun new friends to keep you busy. Good luck getting settled in! I just made a blog this week and I'm going to try and add you guys on there- wish me luck, I'm still trying to get the hang of it!

Norris Fam said...

Glad you made it there safe and sound! Looks like a beautiful place...I just know you're going to love it.

Tracy said...

Wendi, beautiful home! I love all the RED BRICK...so Georgia! :-) It's still so crazy to me that you live in Georgia. Who woulda' thunk? ;-) are you enjoying the southern drawls? Can you understand the cashier at the supermarket?