Winter Family

Winter Family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date

A couple of weekends ago the stake had a daddy daughter date at a local members home. She had miles of acreage with horses and cows and pigs and you name it, they had it. Alexa had the time of her life with dad as they rode hayrides and horses and learned first aid and wood working. Justin commented that she was smiling ear to ear the whole time.

The lady who lives here commented on how much Alexa seemed to enjoy herself and invited the family out the next weekend. Again another great experience. We miss the fun semi-farm life of grandma and grandpa's.




1 comment:

Long Family said...

I have been thinking about you alot and thought I would do a little search to see if I could find you, and I did. Email me when you get a chance. Your kids are so grown up. Time goes by way too quickly.

Anna

longfamily20@q.com