Winter Family

Winter Family

Friday, October 22, 2010

What a Week!!!!!

This past week was one of the most busy and exciting weeks EVER!! It started with a week long visit from Grandma and Grandpa Williams. The kids had a couple of days off school so we enjoyed biking the beautiful sites of my favorite gardens close to here...




Following an exhausting bike ride we went to an animal safari nearby that was the most hilarious thing ever! As we drove our car through the park these animals had no fear whatsoever. The stuck their heads clear into our car trying to get some food. It was very funny and frankly very disgusting!



(the drool marks of the animals all over my car!!!!)


No one can have a visit from grandma and not have a girls day out!!! The girls first pedicure...




During all this excitement we couldn't forget wonderful Justin who had his thirty-something birthday. Happy Birthday honey!!!



We ended the week with my mother and me flying to NYC to meet my sister and have a girls weekend there watching a couple plays and exploring the sites. It was a great time. Thanks gals!!! It was great fun and I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Angela Zweifel said...

The drool on the side of the car . . . GROSS! You seem to be having a lot of fun. We miss you guys like crazy. I hope Justin had a great birthday. Just made me think of the helmet we got him for his b-day last year! Love ya guys!

Wendi said...

Oh ya, that was SO funny!! Remembering crazy things like that make me miss you guys more and more.