Winter Family

Winter Family

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Learning Patience

So with both girls away all day long at school and Cody and myself at home together with no other entertainment, we are often searching high and low for things to do so he is happy and non-destructive (is that even a word?) Many times we resort to baking because I love it and he loves to be my helper (my waistline is hurting a bit though) However, after the mixing of the batter it can be difficult to wait until the final product due to baking time. I had to take this shot of my poor sweet boy learning the hard lesson of patience. He wanted his cookie SO bad.......


2 comments:

Jaylene said...

Wendi, I didn't even know you had moved. The south, eh? Love the pictures of your house. Hope you guys are loving it down there.

We are expecting baby #5 and it's another boy (what else do we have?).

I am impressed with all your consistent posts...way to go!

Bowen Family said...

Okay I blog stocked you. How cute is your family. I can't believe how old Cody is. Isn't it fun trying to keep the younger ones entertained while the older kids are out. It is amazing how much they entertain each other.

Where are you guys?