Winter Family

Winter Family

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trains, trains, and more trains

So this past weekend we went to a Cherry Blossom Festival in a nearby town. I went armed with my camera to take beautiful shots of the kids in front of the blossoming trees, however I think we were a week early. They weren't quite in full bloom yet. Oh well. The highlight for my kids however was one of the vendors displaying their train set. It was HUGE and Cody could have stayed there all day watching the trains driving through there town. It made me think of Grandpa Williams and his old hobby with his trains. Perhaps with his retirement he could pick it back up (hint, hint :)) Midway is a good place for a train.

I also thought I would sneak this picture in of Cody. I tell ya it's tough to be a three year old!!!

No comments: